Is Micro Blade right for me?
Micro Blade is considered semi permanent as it does not wash away, however pigments are designed to fade over time. Factors such as skin type, lifestyle, age, metabolism, medications and pigment color affect the longevity of the microblading. The sun and some kinds of lighting an affect the rate at which these pigments are broken down.
** To take care of your brows follow the aftercare instructions and touch-up your brows every 1-2 years as needed. Touch ups are normal and expected for all permanent makeup and “especially”for microblading.
*Please note that final results vary and CANNOT be guaranteed due to the nature of skin as it heals. A follow-up appointment is recommended at 6 weeks where we can assess your pigment retention and make any adjustments and changes necessary.Some clients may require more than one follow-up to reach their desired results at an additional cost. Again this will depend on aftercare, skin type,etc.
What factors will affect my micro blading?
• Oily skin; increased oil production can cause hairstrokes to blur and heal lighter and powdery.
• Smoking; Smokers may notice pigment fades faster
• Anemia and iron deficiency. Your body will absorb these iron based pigments more quickly.
• Sun exposure. Increase exposure to sun will cause premature fading.
• Age and metabolism. The faster your metabolism the faster the pigment will fade.
• Bleeding during the procedure. Excessive bleeding during your procedure will greatly affect how your body retains pigment. While this is not entirely in our control, it is important that you follow the before care instructions to help minimize bleeding. This include avoiding fish oil for 2 weeks. Also no blood thinning medications, ibuprofen, aspirin and alcohol for 3days before. Limit your caffeine the day before your procedure and only one cup: “early in the morning” on the day of the procedure. Do not work out the morning of your procedure.
What kind of pigment is used in Micro blading?
Unlike body tattoos, which are made of carbon based ink, micro blade pigments use iron-oxide based pigments. These pigments are safe to use and are created to slowly fade over time. The Pigments I use do not contain organic material as these have a higher risk of causing allergic reactions, all my supplies: pigmentations, needles and Microblading supplies are purchased from Europe.
Are Micro Blade hair Strokes Right For Me?
Hair stroke eyebrows heal best on normal to dry skin types. Hair strokes may not work well on clients with very oily skin, large pores or previous permanent cosmetic tattoos. On those with oily skin types and larger pores, results may appear softer and powdery.
Clients who want a more defined or 'made up' looking brow may be happier choosing a powder brow or a Designer brow ( this can be discussed at your initial appointment).
Clients with thin skin or Rosacea cannot receive hairstroke brows.
The hair stroke method is designed to blend with your natural brow hair, the more hair you have the more realistic results will appear. If you have very little or sparse eyebrow hair, results will appear flatter and it is possible that you may need more than two sessions to achieve your desired result.
Hairstroke brows are not meant to entirely replace makeup. Eyebrow pencils and powders may still be needed.
You cannot receive brows if you are:
• Pregnant or nursing
• If you Are currently using Accutane or
have used Accutane within last year
• Have a freshly tanned/sunburned face
• Are on blood thinning medication or antibiotics
• If you Have rosacea
• Are currently undergoing cancer treatment
How should I prepare for my appointment?
If youo have reference pictures, please feel free to bring these to your appointment. Along with the pencil or powder you are currently using.
If you tint your brows you will want to do so 72 hours before appointment.
If you prefer to have your eyebrows waxed/threaded, please do so at least 48 hours before your appointment, otherwise I can remove stray hairs when we design your brows.
Shower and wash your face the day of your appointment.
You must not use Retin-A near the brow area 2 weeks before or after procedure.
You will need to avoid pools, lakes, salt water and extreme sun exposure for at least two weeks following your appointment, so make plans accordingly!
No Botox, fillers, Microdermabrasion, chemical peels or anything of the like for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
Doing any of the following will cause excessive bleeding during your procedure and will hinder your final result!!!
• DO NOT work out the day of your appointment
• You should not take (unless prescribed by your doctor) any medications that may thin your blood (I.e. Aspirin, Ibproferen, fish oil, vitamin e) 72 hours before or immediately after your procedure.
• Do not drink alcohol within 24 hours of procedure
• Avoid caffeine for 12 hours before procedure (except one cup early in the morning to chase away the headache from la k of caffeine.
What can I expect immediately after my appointment?
In the hours following your procedure your microblading pigment will appear much darker and bolder than it will heal due to oxidation in the surface layer of you skin. Your microblading pigment will also appear warmer in color.
You may experience some redness or swelling around the treated area, this typically disappears within 48 hours.
Around day 3 you may notice some flaking or light scabbing on the treated area, do not pick at it.Doing so can result in loss of pigment in those areas creating spotty or patchy until the entire brow has finished healing.
You may notice that some areas may appear very light or even to have lost pigment entirely after they have peeled, the epidermis will be thicker causing muting, hiding or diffusing of pigment underneath. The epidermis will normalize over the next 4-6 weeks and softened pigment should appear more clearly on surface of skin.
At 4-6 weeks you brows will be fully healed. Whatever pigment that does not return will be added back at your touch up appointment or if you prefer darker, bolder brows we can always add more color or dimension.
Any questions please call or text me. 610-570-3927
There are many other technicians that do Micro Blade
"Micro blade is also "NOT regulated in the State of Arizona"
Micro Blade has fast become my #1 removal process.
So I thank you for your confidence in me, I am genuinely honored and truly grateful when people like you chose me to do your micro blade procedure....
"I do what I Love" and "I LOVE WHAT I DO”.. so I never work a day in my life!... Who has it better than me!!
Deanna Martinez-Hay, "The Brow Diva"
Lasting Impressions Permanent Makeup and tattoo removal,
Aleksandra Maniuse at:
Deluxe Brows Master Micro blade Class 2016.
Correction of another technicians Micro Blade Eyebrows
Deanna Martinez-Hay has been professionally trained by European Trainer:
"Aleksandra Maniuse" Owner of "Deluxe Brows Micro Blade Academy", Lithuania, UK
Deanna Has alsoReceived a second Master Certificate From: "PHIBROWS" Micro Blade Academy, Vienna, Austria
Micro Blade Mustache and Micro Blade Eyebrows done on an alopecia client, very rewarding experience!
Micro Blade Eyebrows
Permanent Make Up, Microblade Eyebrows and Non-Laser Tattoo Removal in Tucson
Deanna at The Deluxe Brows
Micro Blade Class 2015
Lasting Impressions Permanent Makeup
Practice Pad from "PHI BROWS" Microblade Class... I LOVE my new hair stroke pattern!
Lasting Impressions Permanent Makeup